Work Permit Applications
To work in Ireland a non-EEA National, unless they are exempt must hold a valid employment permit.
Employment permits are allocated through the Critical Skills Occupations List, the Ineligible List of Occupations and other Specified Lists identified by the Department of Enterprise Trade and Employment (DETE).
Protential Immigration Services will guide you through eligibility, paperwork, documentation, submission, monitoring, and receipt of Work Permits.
- Carry out the Labour Market Needs Test, where necessary, and retain all relevant documentation for the WPA.
- Correlate accurately all information and documentation for the WPA.
- Submit the WPA and all support documentation.
- Monitor the WPA process and accede to requests for further clarifications from DETE.
- Keep clients informed until Work Permits are issued.
Once the Work Permit has been issued, where necessary, an Entry Visa can be applied for.
Where an Entry Visa is not required, travel arrangements and the onboarding process will take place.
For Work Permit Renewals, you need to apply within 16 weeks before your current permit is due to expire.